I AM BUSY. But hey, I don’t have to wear that as a badge of honor… instead, I want a badge every time my kids eat what I made for dinner without complaining. (Can I get an Amen??) Or a badge every time I get my meal prep for the week done and use my spare time to work out and play with my kids. I want a badge for NOT being busy!
But wait… with two kids under 3, a husband, a house to keep clean(ish) AND a business to run, how can you possibly find the time to not be busy?
Especially when it comes to mealtimes… How many of you feel like you are totally slacking when it comes to creating healthy and delicious food that both you and your kids want to eat?! Well that’s because it’s not easy… and we’re busy!
If you’re anything like me, the biggest struggle is finding healthy delicious foods that the whole family is actually going to love… A lot of times the effort of making so many different options for each member of my family makes me just want to give up and quit… am I right or am I right?!
It’s time we change things up!!
Now, what if I told you that I have a recipe for busy moms on the go…
AND your kids are gonna love it!
Catch the video here 👇
Here’s the Recipe:
Egg White Baked Frittatas (Perfect for making ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer!!) 🤤😋
Prep Time: 15 min
Servings: 12 frittatas
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups egg whites
- ½ cup chopped Mushrooms
- ½ cup shredded low-fat cheese
- ½ cup spinach
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Start by chopping your tomatoes and mushrooms. Then add the tomatoes and egg whites into a bowl. Then add in your mushrooms, cover with cheese and mix in spinach. Add salt and pepper. Stir the mixture together well.
- Coat your muffin tin with a small bit of oil and spoon the mixture into each compartment.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from muffin trays and serve immediately OR store them in the fridge or freezer as an easy snack to re-heat later.
This recipe makes 12 frittatas but if you’re family really loves them, you could make even more so the kids have something super easy to eat for breakfast, in their packed lunches or as an afternoon snack.
I’ve started putting them in my daughter’s lunch box and she LOVVESSSS them. Seriously… she’s always asking for more, which makes me super happy because I know we are both snacking on something that’s so good for us! And so easy to make!
Now, imagine how much more time you would have for yourself if you didn’t have to cook all those different meals for lunch and dinner, and could just make one meal that the whole family will enjoy??
That’s exactly how the ladies in my signature program (where this recipe comes from), The Mother Strong League feel!
The Mother Strong League is a fitness program for busy moms just like us!
We provide you with:
- Time Efficient workout plans (Home AND Gym)
- Meal Plan Samples
- Dozens of recipes that the whole family will enjoy (Bye bye cooking 5 meals every night!)
- A calorie AND Macronutrient Calculator
- Experts to answer ALL your questions (From Registered Dietitians to Pelvic Floor Physical Therapists)
- And sooooooo much more!
Our main goal in The Mother Strong League is to make sure moms have all the information, plans and strategies they NEED to make themselves a priority for at least a few hours in the week, because as the saying goes: Happy Wife, Happy Life!
And if you LOVED this recipe, make sure to share it with your friends and family! Make sure to save it on Pinterest so you can find it when you’re roaming the super market!