In this post, I am giving you 10 Exercises That Help With Your Back Bulge. Trust me, you are going to love these! Each of these links below will take you to a video where you can watch how to do these exercises. It is so important to strengthen your back, for so many reasons. Because it looks good, yes, but also because it’s so important for your health.
Check out my 10 Exercises That Help With Your Back Bulge
A strong back is critical for day-to-day function and overall performance. Your back lays the foundation for proper mobility, movement, posture, and lifting of weight-bearing objects. In addition to this, the back supports the structural integrity of our body (i.e. head, neck, shoulders, arms, hips, legs, and feet). Too often I see women neglecting to train their back because it’s not the area they can see very easily in the mirror! Please oh please DO NOT make this mistake!
Training your back has much more to offer than just the aesthetic pleasure of looking good in a halter top or bikini! The structural necessities of our back will keep us from having rounded shoulders, bad posture, and pain as we grow older. With that being said, I must remind you that getting older does NOT mean you get weaker…if you make a point to train your body properly.
After Chloe was born (my 2-year-old daughter), I started to experience some aches and pains in my back. I realized that not only had I been skipping some of my staple back exercises but I had spent months carrying and holding my kids in uncomfortable positions.
The combination of weakening back muscles and poor posture began to weigh on me physically and mentally. Back pain can make us so irritable! So that’s when I went to the drawing board and created this workout to help keep my back strong, sculpted, and pain-free.
Stronger back = Stronger lifestyle = stronger mama!
- Single Arm Bent Over Row with Dumbells
- Back Extension
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
- Cable Seated Row
- Reverse cable crossover
- T-Bar Row
- Superman Hamstring Curls
- Rope Head Pulls
- Cable pull-throughs
- Straight arm pull down
It is important to understand that a proper training program must be coupled with proper nutrition to see optimal results.
Here are a few supplements I like to use and recommend:
- Dymatize Pre W.O. Preworkout. Preworkout is a great option if you need a boost of energy & focus to crush your workout!
- DymatizeISO 100 protein. Ensuring you consume enough protein daily is essential to muscle building and tissue repair post-workout!
- Multivitamin. A multivitamin is like a good insurance policy! It ensures you get all the vitamins and minerals your body needs that your diet might be lacking.
- Omega 3 Fish Oil. Omega-33 fatty acids are derived from food and cannot be manufactured in the body! For people who may not eat enough DHA & EPA in their diet this supplement is worth considering.
- Magnesium. Magnesium can be beneficial for bone, muscle, brain, nerve, heart, and proper sleep function. If you experience back pain I recommend giving this supplement a try. It has been estimated that 80% of adults are deficient in this mineral.
If you need help creating a training and nutrition plan that fits around your life and your preferences and would love to have me as your coach… Don’t worry! We gotcha!
The personalized coaching with me is a very exclusive opportunity and I only take a certain number of people at a time. You can fill out your application HERE and we will get in touch with you.
I’m excited to work with you!
Now, make sure to save this post on Pinterest! Help other ladies find these 10 Exercises That Help With Your Back Bulge 👇🏻 Then you can follow me for more inspiration and tips! @nathaliamelofit