The Unexpected Ripple Effect of Pressing Pause
Being a mom can be an amazing whirlwind, where every day is filled with moments that either melt your heart or make you want to pull your hair out.
But with everything else going on, you still want to feel proud of your body and love the way you look.
You still want to have a handle on your day (including on “those days”), managing the chaos when everything seems to be going wrong.
You still want to feel like YOURSELF again (instead of just wearing your mom hat 24-7).
Because you deserve to press pause and to take care of yourself – to connect back to who you are as a person, and to build the best possible version of you.
But when you try to find time for yourself in all of that… Trust me! I know how impossible that can feel.
That’s why you need a fitness program than can work for you.
You need something that tells you exactly what you need to do and shows you in detail how to do it – but something that’s still flexible enough for you when real life happens!
Some days you’re going on 4 hours of sleep. Other days the kids are sick or refuse to stop screaming. And maybe your hubby’s out of town for the week while all that’s happening too.
Even on those weeks, you’ll have a plan that works for you!
With exercises hand-picked by a fellow mama and personal trainer, and reviewed by a physical therapist, you have a program that’s both safe and effective, specifically for moms like you.
And when you start to add these missing pieces into your life, you’ll see the surprising ripple effect that comes with it.
You’ll feel more confident and see how much you can accomplish, and that feeling eventually spreads to all the other areas in your life!
By the end, when things go wrong at home, you’ll have a feeling of security and control that keeps you going there too – so you can say, “I’ve got this!”
JOIN THE PROGRAM TODAY!
What is different about the Mother Strong League?
- It gives you an efficient plan for both training and nutrition – giving you the best results possible in the limited amount of time you have
- It caters specifically to moms and all the transitions your body has gone through – whether you’re breastfeeding, or you’re having pelvic floor or abdominal issues
- It’s flexible enough to fit your unique situation, including if you’re on a vegan or vegetarian diet
- It focuses on making a plan you can stick to – giving you the tools and knowledge you need, so you don’t have to worry about eating some delicious food with your family
- It holds you accountable so you can stick to your plan, with the support of a community of like-minded mamas
- Holds you accountable with the support of a community of like minded mamas aiming to become their very best, just like YOU!